2 Immigration Solicitor/caseworker who is fully accredited to Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme Level 2 (IAAS)
TNA Solicitors is a small business in Folkestone. We are professional, agile, supportive, and our goal is to support the vulnerable clients.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Lively atmosphere
Looking to recruit an experienced (3 years+) Immigration Solicitor/caseworker who is fully accredited to Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme Level 2 (IAAS).
- Must have experience in working within Legal Aid department.
- Provide advice and assistance to clients with asylum and immigration issues.
- Represent clients in Court/Tribunals.
- Attending the duty detention advice surgery
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Enjoy life in the seaside.
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Folkestone: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: ASAP.
1 Housing Solicitor
We have a vacancy within our civil litigation department for a
qualified Housing Law Solicitor.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- With experience in the full range of housing work, to include defending possession proceedings, homelessness and disrepair.
- Ability to cover the Housing Court desk duty
- Experience in public funded work and a good understanding of the funding code
- Ability to manage a heavy caseload of public funded and private work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good administrative skills
You can apply for this job by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com